How is this possible?

Options
I had Oatmeal Crisp cereal (dry) for breakfast , a mid morning snack that consited of an apple and 15 wheat thin crackers and for lunch I had chicken soup and a yogurt. How is it that I only have 470 calories remainig for my daily intake?

Some days I do not understand this "fitness" stuff :frown:

What do you eat for breakfast that doesn't consume a ton of your daily calories?

Replies

• lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    It depends on how many calories you are allowing yourself to eat per day. I eat anywhere between 2200-2400 calories per day and my breakfast is usually 500-600 calories, consisting of 3-4 oz of chicken, salmon or a turkey pattie, either 1/2 cup brown rice OR 1 whole wheat english muffin, and mixed veggies. My dinner is usually about the same amount of calories and my snacks are around 200-350 calories depending on the day.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I can not see your diary, but based on my calorie knowledge of the items you listed....that seems about right if you are on a 1200 calorie diet.
    If you want to stick to 1200, you need to find foods that will fill you up - not just "snack" foods!
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    It would depend on how much cereal you had.. and what kind/how much soup, and what kind of yogurt.