Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
m_5a7e5b1df68f4af1a3eb5d69bc5e6882.jpg 225LBS

m_42c4f76346e240c998e3c6f000878481.jpg CURRENT 180LBS

Replies

• pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Wow...fantastic work! You are an inspiriation to so many of us!

Cindy:heart:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    way to go! major progress - you should be extremely proud!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks you guys:happy: :happy: I was starting to get upset then I had to take a walk down memory lane:cry:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Awesome job shanta ! You've done so well and should be proud! Sometimes we need to take a step back to see how far we've come.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! :flowerforyou: You have done such an awesome job, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you! What a difference
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks you guys:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's fantastic! Not only are you an inspiration, but you are always quick with words of encouragement and wisdom to those of us who ask for it. You have blessed us all with your kind presence and your great understanding!

Bless you!
  • dawnndamen
    Options
    Wow Shantae, lookin good!! Keep up the good work!! :happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    WOW! That's fantastic! Not only are you an inspiration, but you are always quick with words of encouragement and wisdom to those of us who ask for it. You have blessed us all with your kind presence and your great understanding!

Bless you!

:blushing: :blushing: Thank you I love everyone here even the new comers God Is good all the Time ...You guys are wonderful here yall are my MFP family
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success.

I think I am filled on my insides with gobs and gobs of fat. I have lost nearly 40 pounds and I have just went down 1 size in clothes.....................
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!