Give me strength...

Options
It's Restaurant week.

My hubs and I have a standing Tuesday night workout date...my mom picks up the boy, plays with him, feeds and bathes him, and we pick him up after working out and then have dinner together at hom after he's in bed.

Well...DH just emailed me and asked if I want to go out to one of our fave restaurants instead of working out tomorrow night, since we can get a great deal.

My gut says "STICK TO THE PLAN!!! You need to get back on track" while my love life says, "go out and enjoy your husband and make smart choices and then um, "workout" at home later".

WWYD?

Replies

• rwperez
    rwperez Posts: 13
    Options
    Go with the love life. Without that who cares about being thin!
  • kba0708
    kba0708 Posts: 17
    Options
    Do the date night. Plan ahead by choosing what you will eat (log it to MFP before you go) and then stick to it there. And yeah..."exercise" later. Then maybe tomorrow squeeze in an evening walk with the kiddies and your DH?
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I say go out! Like you said, just try to make healthier choices. And if you go over your calories, it's just one day. Don't beat yourself up about it and go have fun :smile:
  • Pupster92
    Pupster92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go against the crowd and say stick with the workout...you will still be together,...it's just too easy to find other "fun" things to do and then get out of the routine of working out. Plan a different date day and enjoy!