30 days from starting MFP Before and after

Options
Jenerferzzz
Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
I challenged myself when I first started MFP a little over 30 days from now that I was going to do before and after photos so I can see the changes in myself. I didn't realize how much my body would change in just 30 days and I am so excited to keep taking photos to track my progress. I am not going to lie I am quite embarrassed to post these pictures but I really am proud of the changes and thought that others might like to see what 30 days of better eating and more activity can do.

face30daychange-1.jpg

Frontshot30daychange.jpg

Sidepicture30days.jpg

Edited to try to get pictures to work

Replies

• Jenerferzzz
    Options
    broken link
  • Jenerferzzz
    Options
    Well this is really disappointing I don't know why they aren't posting...
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I am unable to see the images - but good for you that you are staying on track and you can see changes!
  • Jenerferzzz
    Options
    I was finally able to get them working!!! I still don't know what was wrong. Sorry about that.
  • Jenerferzzz
    Options
    I am unable to see the images - but good for you that you are staying on track and you can see changes!

Thank you!
  • Andreesie
    Andreesie Posts: 8
    Options
    Great job! This reminds me a lot of Weight Watchers (which I refuse to pay for anymore)... If you stick to eating better, good results will come... Your pics were very motivating... Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Wow! Thats a big difference.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is quite the transformation. Congratulations!
  • lisabrezina1980
    lisabrezina1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That is great!! You look awsome, I keep trying and I keep failing, what kind of work outs do you do?
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great progress in such a short time!!! :D
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing those. I haven't quite made 30 days but I feel differently after 13lbs even if no one can see it yet! I'm glad you feel better and you look good too!
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, keep it up! Did you do measurements as well? I bet you have lost a ton of inches!
  • staci2468
    staci2468 Posts: 25
    Options
    wow great job you look awesome!!
  • Jenerferzzz
    Options
    Thank you they are very motivating to me as well. If this is 30 days I cannot wait to see 60 days... 90 days... and so on. I didn't realize 11lbs would look like this. It was a happy day to compare those pictures!
  • CourtLiv
    CourtLiv Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great work! Don't be embarrassed, you look fab!
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good job! You must of been good on your eating and working out, wish I could say the same.
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Whoa! I'm shocked at how much of a difference there is! Makes me wish I had taken "before" pictures. My husband swears he can see a difference, but I can't tell at all. (I've lost 12 pounds.)
  • Jenerferzzz
    Options
    That is great!! You look awsome, I keep trying and I keep failing, what kind of work outs do you do?

I try to make sure I walk more and ride my bike at a good pace pretty much every day. I hurt my knee so I haven't been able to do heavier workouts or the C25K like I want... When my knee gets better I can't wait to add in more exercise.
  • Jenerferzzz
    Options
    Whoa! I'm shocked at how much of a difference there is! Makes me wish I had taken "before" pictures. My husband swears he can see a difference, but I can't tell at all. (I've lost 12 pounds.)

I hadn't looked at the before pictures until I took the after and I had no idea that there was much difference. Seeing your body everyday can make you blind to your real progress. You should take pictures now so you can start keeping track. You will be amazed and it really does make you realize that all your hard work is paying off.
  • shaazzap
    shaazzap Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow thats fab progress in just 30 days!!! How did u do it? Xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!