visalus/body bi vi/90 day challenge

Options
have any of you tried it? which kit? what are your opinions on it? thanks

Replies

• NevaehsMommy2010
    Options
    I'm on the $50 kit (30-day supply of once-a-day shake and 5 mix-ins). I really like it because it gives me the nutrients that my body needs that I don't get enough of from the food I eat. And by getting that nutrition, I have the energy I need to exercise/housework/feel good about myself. I started in the middle of November and I have lost 25 pounds. There's lots of success stories on Facebook of different people with different life stories. But personally, I love it and would recommend it to everyone :-)
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I have been using the Shape kit (2 bags/month, 2 shakes/day) for 9 months now and I really enjoy them. At this stage of my weight loss I am using them more as a snack than an actual meal replacement but I completely give credit to the shakes for getting me back on track....for me it was just what I needed to start counting calories and exercising again. They are in no way a miracle product....you still have to count calories and eat healthy, but I do think it is a great product.
  • kkerri
    kkerri Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the shape kit.
  • amy29fan
    amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just joined the challenge as a Distributor. We are having our 1st Challenge party tomorrow night. I have been on the shakes for 8 days. I use a shake for breakfast. I am only doing 1 per day, but I feel that it works. We have been trying different recipes during the evenings for snacks. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BUTTERFINGER SHAKE!!!!!