Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New, Christ Follower w/Psoriatic Arthritis and Diabetes

Im sweepingthetemple and looking for folks to partner alongside in encouragement, ideas and fun! I have PS, Asthma and Diabetes and need to get healthy in a serious way...basically, to save my life and my ability to walk and use my hands. I've taken everything I've learned from the last five years of doctors, preachers, and self study/research and created a plan that I know will be effective for me. Im determined, not concerned about the challenge and motivated to do the right thing simply because its the right thing. The one thing I cannot create on my own is community. Will you join me?

Replies

• Hello. I too am a believer saved by grace and have psoriatic arthritis. Losing weight is vital to helping get this in control. I refuse to use medication so diet and weight loss are my preference. Hope you are still here. Would love to encourage each other.