Hi Everyone. Just starting today

Options
I just found this site today. Have been surfing and surfing trying to find one that seems simple, has a lot of activity on their boards and is affordable. This one seems to fit the bill. I have an overall goal of 100+ pounds to lose, but I am not going there right away. I want to take baby steps - log my food choices and start exercising. I made a commitment to take vacation time three days a week for the next several months to allow me time to walk. Changing from a work-aholic to a walk-aholic if I can!:happy:

I look forward to getting to know everyone and am keeping my fingers crossed that this will give me the motivation I need!

Replies

• lolabunny
    Options
    I too want to lose 100 lbs. I weighed in this morning at 256. Now that is the ugly truth. :grumble: However, I just recently got involved here and find it SUPER helpful to log all my foods and also the community with information regarding different eating programs. Good luck to you! Find your "WHY" factor and don't forget it. Visit it often and remind yourself of it when you are feeling tempted. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!! MFP is frikan AWESOMEEEE!!:drinker:
  • all4steel
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Wouldn't you know it I got way laid by a cold Monday night - so I didn't get on line until this evening. Thanks for the warm welcome!