I need support!

Options
I could REALLY use some "buddies" on here! I moved to Ohio a year ago and I don't know anyone in the area. I live in West Chester, Ohio and would LOVE to meet some other moms that could use a workout buddy, moral support buddy, or just a girl friend! I have a 3 yr old daughter, I am a massage therapist, I do in home massage and spa parties, womens retreats, and other onsite events, so I travel on the weekends alot. I KNOW how to make good choices, I worked at Jenny Craig for 3 years, for goodness sakes!!! I enjoy the outdoors, used to LOVE the pool, bathing suit scares me these days! I love to read and grow as a mother, wife, friend, and as an individual. I am trying to "learn" how to do more for myself, as it seems to re-energize me! I would love to hear from some of you!
Amy Jones

Replies

• elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like! I try to be a good support!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I myself am new also. I joined the site in April but rarely used it until now. You can do this, we all can - we all have the same ultimate goal. As for me, my goal is to get to 200 lbs (or smaller - but that's my first goal) before I have a baby (hopefully getting pregnant by end of year). I'm 5'4 and 246 currently - sooooo HERE WE GO!!!

Feel free to add me (anyone) as I could always use the support and ideas from others. :) I'm in Jax Fla

TTYL

Shae
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    You can add me too..I live in Ohio
  • laneydawn
    laneydawn Posts: 64
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well..I don't live near you, but the more support the better~!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me as well! I live way out in Washington state, but support is support - even if it's virtual... :)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm in BC but feel free to add
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm in WV. I was born and raised in Cuyahoga Falls/Akron OH. Feel free to add me if you like.