118 pounds dropped, and still going.

Options
Hello all,
I am Brian, and I started my journey into the world of losing weight, and bettering myself almost 5 months ago. When I began, I weighed in at 280 pounds. I am currently 161.8, and I'm not finished. I just wanted to share a little bit of this success, because it's truly amazing what you can do when you set it in stone. This was certainly something that started out as a decision, which slowly turned into a commitment, and overtime, that became dedication. Now, I call it a Lifestyle. In my books, exercising is a full time job. Personally, if you work out hard enough everyday, I don't care what you eat. I consumed a lunch of 800 calories today, and you know what I did after? I went and burnt 1400 calories. You eat what you want, you just watch portion size, and make sure that you get a healthy workout in after. I am Brian, and this is my story so far. I hope this might give you a little motivation. Have a great day everyone!

-Brian

Replies

• amychantel
    amychantel Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's amazing. You look great!
  • bellaitalia603
    bellaitalia603 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    great job! i love what you said about working out. i'm trying to make it part of my lifestyle as well.
  • CloudX
    CloudX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for the share!!
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look amazing!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story< I think seeing other peoples success stories inspires the rest of us to keep going.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your continued success with us. The thing that really stood out to me as the reason for your success is this ...... "started out as a decision, which slowly turned into a commitment, and overtime, that became dedication. Now, I call it a Lifestyle" this is the reason why you will keep your weight off and continue with your healthy life - because you have made it not a diet but a lifestyle. This is something that you share with all the successful people I have come to know on and off MFP. Well done.:smile:
  • jenniferrebekahsands
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Quite the hottie! Congrats, man! Your quote about a decision turning to commitment and becoming dedication....to lifestyle, well, that's the best I've ever heard it put! Great job on all the hard work!! I hope I am where you are in a year from now (or less would be nice!)

jen
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!