Before and After 2 Rounds of 30 Day Shred! Pics

Options

Replies

• ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, I am just starting so...crossing my fingers that I will get equally amazing results. Thanks for sharing
  • breakingxground
    breakingxground Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference, congrats! I have never made it past 5 days in a row, and definitely not past level 1.
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Seriously, not only are you ripped, but you look younger in each picture. Nice job!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    WOW....you look absolutely amazing!!!:drinker:
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look great! I admire your dedication to keep doing the Shred:flowerforyou:
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I dropped the shred after 2 days because I could barely move but you have inspired me to try it again real soon!
  • SanMcK70
    SanMcK70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So you have to do it every day for 30 days? I have it, and since my exercise routine is two to three times a week, that's when I was doing it. So after a month, I hadn't actually done it 30 times....maybe only 10 or so times. I don't think I could do it every single day for 30 days straight - so I totally commend you if that's how you did it!! And I love JM, but it just makes me think...if anyone exercises EVERY day for 30 days, you'd probably lose the same weight regardless, right? Just food for thought. :wink:
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    beforerobinafter.jpg
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    So you have to do it every day for 30 days? I have it, and since my exercise routine is two to three times a week, that's when I was doing it. So after a month, I hadn't actually done it 30 times....maybe only 10 or so times. I don't think I could do it every single day for 30 days straight - so I totally commend you if that's how you did it!! And I love JM, but it just makes me think...if anyone exercises EVERY day for 30 days, you'd probably lose the same weight regardless, right? Just food for thought. :wink:

It's reccomended to do it every day with 1 rest day a week. I did it every day in May except 1 day. I have exercised every single day since Sept. 1. But, I have started to reshape my body with the Shred. I may have lost the weight, but it is the inches and tightening of my body that I credit the Shred.
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    WOW! Very impressive. The was impressed seeing the 2nd picture but then the 3rd was amazing. I tried the shred but didn't stick with it very long. I should try again. I fear the initial calf pain that I had the first time, OUCH! Great Job, thanks for sharing.
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    great job you look wonderful keep it up :smile:
    wow just saw third pic you are done !!!!!!!
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!!
  • katenmills
    katenmills Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results - congrats! What were you eating while doing it? About how many cals would you net a day? I got half way through level 2 on the Shred and already had results! Unfortunately though, I went on holiday and it through off my schedule and I never got back into it. I'm motivated now though - might pull it out :)!!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Thanks! I eat 1400 calories a day. I try to make healthier choices, but I have not banned anything from my diet. I do not eat back my exercise calories. But, if I go over a bit I don't sweat it. I have that cushion. I just refuse to eat back calories if I'm not hungry.
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great in your bikini in your profile picture, BTW. I just restarted Ripped in 30/6wk6pk alternating for 6days/wk...I hope I get awesome results like you did! Keep working for it girl!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Congrats! You look great in your bikini in your profile picture, BTW. I just restarted Ripped in 30/6wk6pk alternating for 6days/wk...I hope I get awesome results like you did! Keep working for it girl!

Thanks! I'm going to get 6 Week 6 Pack next, I think. Do you like it?
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    My jaw dropped when I saw your pics. Great, great results. You look awesome.
  • fitmamaca
    fitmamaca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have that DVD collecting dust in my cabinet, you are inspiring me to pull it out and get to work!
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good job!:)
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    This is really impressive wow congratulations! I just finished 30 day shred lost inches and loved it!!! in fact loved it so much i just bought her other 30 day one (can't remember the name), no more trouble zones, and banish fat boost metabolism I LOVE Jillian's videos--she's the best! i have also done 2 rounds of P90x which were good but in comparison i prefer Jillian's videos, i think they are better for women (not enough cardio for me in p90x ).

Excellent job thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!