What bugs you???

Options
DMUND
DMUND Posts: 299 Member
UGH.....Ya what to know what really bugs me??? When I see someone out riding bike or going for a walk for exercise....just to get up close to them and see that at the same time they are SMOKING!!! Hello, what's the point??? Couldn't they wait 1/2 hour to an hour during their workout to smoke?? What also gets me is seeing people driving around smoking with their windows shut up tight, especially if there are other people in there with them!!

Obviously these people who are walking or riding bike are fitting exercise into their daily routine...good for them. However, do they not realize if they cut back on the smokes that they would be improving their health and saving themselves some money???

Ok....sorry, just had to vent. What bugs you???

Replies

• boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    People who try and bumb a smoke off me when I'm out for my run. Don't they know I only have the one I'm smoking? Come on...I got no pockets here. Jeez!
    :smokin:
  • Laurla11
    Laurla11 Posts: 54
    Options
    A*holes that won't move their cart out of the way when i'm trying to get through an aisle at the grocery store. Seriously!!! I get so heated, I hate grocery shopping on Sunday afternoons. Some people are so stinkin rude!!!!
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    Smokers that throw their cigarette butts out their car window. I think a web site should be for listing license plate numbers of people who throw them out. Sooner or later cities/states would have to start writing littering tickets.
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    1. People who litter - makes me so angry.

2. Seeing small children without car seats or seat belts.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    A*holes that won't move their cart out of the way when i'm trying to get through an aisle at the grocery store. Seriously!!! I get so heated, I hate grocery shopping on Sunday afternoons. Some people are so stinkin rude!!!!

This.
    They angle the cart just so, and one can't get around.
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm totally not saying this to be a b!tch, it's my pet peeve, though. People who constantly use lots of punctuation (!!!!!) and improper grammar. It drives me crazy.

When people write everything IN ALL CAPITALS drives me insane as well, lol.
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Oh! And people who leave their shopping carts in the middle of parking spaces because they are too lazy to take it to the cart return. How lazy can you get?
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options

This makes me crazy too. Some family of five walking (and stopping) side by side, completely oblivious. It doesn't just happen on Sunday afternoons either.

Also, people on the freeway driving in the left lane when not passing creating a bottleneck. :explode:
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    It bugs me, when I go to visit my parents, hoping they are going to feed me with some nice food, and all I get is scrambled eggs.
    That's happening more and more often and I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to tolerate such disrespectful behaviour. :mad:
  • Laurla11
    Laurla11 Posts: 54
    Options
    Yes people driving slowly in the left lane give me anxiety attacks. How about when you go to pass someone that is going 60mph and as you're passing them they're suddenly going 75 mph. This should give you rights to run them off the road. Just kidding, but no seriously....
  • christynek
    christynek Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When people touch the underpart of the chin (double chin area) I IMMEDIATELY want to punch them in the face, don't care who they are, someone will be injured.