Hi!! Breakfast Foods

Options
I have been doing this a week now and have lost 8lbs I weigh ina gain on Thursday but feel as though I may be doing things wrong. I eat alot of raw vegitables and keeping my calories under 1400 a day as I am suppose to. i drink alot of water any ideas for brekfast foods. I need something quick and easy not a morning person. Something to give me a boast in the morning and not going to take me a awile to cook:):)

Replies

• sandra400
    sandra400 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the program, and have found drinking a slim fast or other breakfast drink gives me a
    good start to the day as i am not a bkft eater.:flowerforyou:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    I do protien shakes most days, or hard boilded egg whites with egglish muffin.
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    You can do eggwhites with a lil parmesan cheese and practically any veggie (spinach, tomatos, green onions, bell peppers) mixed in, i add a lil crushed red pepper becuz it boosts ur metabolism. thats pretty quick. Another thing i make is oatmeal (which is great for u!) i add walnuts, flaxseed, blueberries, cinnimon, organic sugar and i use soymilk for it. Which is pretty quick. If u dont want to cook, do a kashi cereal or bran cereal or total with a piece of fruit or berries and skim milk or 2 %. Or a kashi bar with fruit.. Or a yogurt with fruit.hope this helps!
  • 21alpine
    21alpine Posts: 41
    Options
    If you like cottage cheese (low fat), try mixing it with fruit. I like mine with pineapple and strawberries. 1/2 cup of each. Low carb, and lots of fiber :smile: You can also add a slice of whole grain toast and still keep it low carb.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'm going out on a limb here, but eat the entire egg! Yellow too! :-)

Hard Boiled Eggs are great, and easy to grab and take along with you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I always keep hard boiled eggs on hand to grab if I'm in a hurry. One along with a slice of Ezekiel bread & cantelope is very filling & low glycemic. Sugar is the last thing you need in the morning.
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    i love whole grain waffles and peanut butter. just pop them in the toaster. I also like old fashioned oatmeal w/ a little brown sugar and lots of fresh blueberries.
  • ermanuel
    Options
    Thanks great ideas