hungover

foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
does anyone ever feel like they are hungover when they fall off the wagon? i ate popcorn and bread late last night and went way over my cals for the first time in a week, and my head is aching today. it won't go away. gahhhhhhhhh

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Drink water!!! It should help flush some of the junk out!
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    does anyone ever feel like they are hungover when they fall off the wagon? i ate popcorn and bread late last night and went way over my cals for the first time in a week, and my head is aching today. it won't go away. gahhhhhhhhh

Its not the going over in your calories, it is the carbs that make you feel hung over.............
  • foxyforce

Its not the going over in your calories, it is the carbs that make you feel hung over.............

it is because i went over...in carbs. not because of the carbs. carbs are good for me in moderation. do you know what it is about carbs that makes you feel hungover, i have NO energy and a massive headache from it.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member

it is because i went over...in carbs. not because of the carbs. carbs are good for me in moderation. do you know what it is about carbs that makes you feel hungover, i have NO energy and a massive headache from it.

Well, here's a guess.... carbs, converted to energy, are SUGAR, and you o'd'd on it! So you've crashed. It'll pass.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member

It is because of the type of carbs you ate that make you feel sluggish, headachy and sick.

If the carbs came from nuts, yogurt, veggies, berries, melons - I would aim to bet that you would have tons of energy.
  • Italian
    Italian Posts: 36 Member
    i was hungover yesterday. but that was because i had tequila and vodka!!!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    When I drink I take a B12 vitamin before bed, it helps!
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Yes this has actually happened a couple times recently to me!!! I was like damn not even a buzz and I'm hungover! Lol!!! I like to drink lotsa water ibprophen and my vitamins :)
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    If I eat crappy food I feel so sick and my eyes get glassy lol For like a day or 2.. thats why I try to never do it cause I hate how I feel! Its not just you...

~Leash :heart:
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Hehehe. I had one of those last night. From a Slurpee in the afternoon. And I'm not sorry!!!!!

Hopefully it doesn't last long. Mine usually last til I sleep it off, but I'm headache prone. :grumble:
  • mcohan
    mcohan Posts: 116 Member

i hear that! a bit too much wine yesterday! feeling it all day today cant wait to sweat it out at the gym
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    I always have felt hungover after I eat too many carbs, I never knew why until I became preggo and got gestational diabetes. Now I eat them in moderation and feel much better for it.
  • foxyforce
    i just took my bf out to mcdonalds and ate a quarter pounder...though i forgot my extra pickles

and now i feel all better! but i can only have a salad a bit later cause it already pushed me over my cals. BOOO!!!
This discussion has been closed.