I'm so excited!

Options
I was on my Wii Fit this morning and I went back on my graph to when I started in January and I've lost 10 pounds since then. 6 of them since joining MFP but I was so happy to see that I've lost 10 total. I didn't realize I had hit 10 pounds!

Replies

• Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    so change that ticker, chickie! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I was on my Wii Fit this morning and I went back on my graph to when I started in January and I've lost 10 pounds since then. 6 of them since joining MFP but I was so happy to see that I've lost 10 total. I didn't realize I had hit 10 pounds!

That's soooooo great! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    I'm afraid that when I get on MY Wii tomorrow for my weekly weigh in, I'll have FOUND a few of the pounds that you lost! :laugh:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    ya know what?! i havent been on my wii fit in ages! i'm gonna step on it tonight and see what it says... i'm guessing either the same, or maybe even gone up a couple lbs... :grumble: especially since i've been eating all day.. i guess it'd be more satisfying stepping on it in the morning, nakie :laugh: like i do with the normal scale.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    ya know what?! i havent been on my wii fit in ages! i'm gonna step on it tonight and see what it says... i'm guessing either the same, or maybe even gone up a couple lbs... :grumble: especially since i've been eating all day.. i guess it'd be more satisfying stepping on it in the morning, nakie :laugh: like i do with the normal scale.

Geez, DON'T get on it TONIGHT! :noway: Do it in the morning, naked. That's the ONLY way to do a weigh in! :laugh:
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    so change that ticker, chickie! :drinker:

I can't b/c my ticker weight loss is based on my weight when I started MFP and I've lost 6 pounds since starting here.

So unless there's a way to change my starting weight, I don't know how to change my ticker!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!