PROTEIN SHAKES

Options
stebben
stebben Posts: 35 Member
ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PROTEIN SHAKES OR POWDER THAT TASTES GOOD? MY WATER AEROBICS CLASS TIME HAS CHANGED FROM 530PM TO 630PM FOR THE SUMMER. I GET OFF WORK AT 430 SO I HEAD TO THE GYM AN DO OTHER WORKOUTS BUT I KNOW I AM GOING TO MISS DINNER. I LIVE AN HOUR FROM WORK AND THE GYM SO I CAN'T GO HOME BEFORE CLASS AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GO OUT TO GET SOMETHING. WOULD LOVE TO FIND A GOOD PROTEIN POWDER/SHAKE THAT I COULD KEEP WITH ME JUST IN CASE I NEED IT. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS

SANDY

Replies

• virgo82676
    virgo82676 Posts: 13
    Options
    Jay Robb has a low cal, low carb, high protein shake in many flavors. The yummiest in my opinion is the Labrada Lean Low Carb Proteinin soft chocolate ice cream.
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have tried quite a few different types and flavours of protein powders and have final found one I like with water or with milk. It's called Body Fortress Whey Isolate, my fav is chocolate but dont mind the vanilla creme. It's only 130 cals has 1g carb and 30g protein in each scoop.
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I tried muscle milk for the first time today, it wasn't bad. It has 25% dv of iron. Women need iron. I don't remember the protein part, I want to say it was 25g of protein and 230cal, but I could be wrong.
  • jfatheree78
    jfatheree78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Shakeology by Beachbody. The Chocolate is the best and the Tropical Strawberry is also good. All natural ingredients, no artificial colors, flavors or anything. It usually keeps me full for 3 hours and is great before or after a workout. Message me if you want some details.