new here

Options
I'm new here. Just wanted to say that I am an NPC BodyBuilder and I do personal training part time and I love to help people so if anyone has questions about nutrition and weight training and cardio then let me know.

Replies

• Your meal plan is sick!! I love it. Thought I was doing ok but yours blows me out of the water. I've been getting about 350 g protein a day, 3600 cals. Been into fitness long time but just signed on here a week ago to focus in diet, which I'm know is so important. I'm a delivery driver which can be a challenge on eating, like how I hit subway for breakfast and had instant oatmeal instead of eating egg whites and dry oats.

If u get a chance, check out my diary and let me know how to take it to another level! Thanks
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Just wanted to say that I am an NPC BodyBuilder and I do personal training part time and I love to help people so if anyone has questions about nutrition and weight training and cardio then let me know.

I tried asking this person on my list for nutrion question -they said i can ask- but they ignored mee so do you mind if i msg you my question? :D or add? Idk if i seem like a creep yet or not lol