Apple Cider Vinegar... HOW DO I TAKE IT!?!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I loveit on my tomato with sea salt...and I made it with spicy mustard as a dip & salad dressing. I also marinade my steak in it. It is yummy! I heard if you take it be careful it's hard on your teeth. I have know idea if it's true.
  • EvieNieves
    EvieNieves Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    oh the avocado i used is HASS avocado since its not watery like florida avocados
  • anejo8
    anejo8 Posts: 2
    Options
    1) Add ice to a cup and then add water half way up the cup.

2) Take the cap of the apple cider vinegar bottle and fill it with apple cider vinegar and then pour it into the cup of ice water

3) Top off the rest of the cup of water which helps to mix the solution

4) Add more / less apple cider vinegar until you get your desired taste!

- Enjoy!
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options

Orally.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

Orally.

Weird, I was told for holistic benefits you take it rectally. :huh:
  • miketrudeau
    Options
    I am surprised so many people only take apple cider vinegar in the liquid form. It is true that the high acid content of the vinegar can damage the enamel of your teeth after long-term use - short term use can cause some mild discoloration. Take the tablets or capsules! I have found zooscape.com to be a good source for apple cider vinegar: less than $14 for 240 tablets, which is a pretty square deal: http://www.zooscape.com/cgi-bin/maitred/GreenCanyon/questc100134: flowerforyou:
  • steveinct
    steveinct Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I take a couple of tablespoons diluted in water. I also will add a tablespoon or two when I make a green drink. As someone mentioned above, there is some concern for the enamel on my teeth so I always swish my mouth out with clean water afterwards.
  • cheesy_blasters
    cheesy_blasters Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    When I was having a lot of skin problems I would mix a "toner" of 1 part ACV to four parts water and pat it on my face. It's supposed to help balance Ph levels (?). I don't know if it's true but it helped me.
  • tripod271
    tripod271 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I used it every day for years in my salads with EVOO. A nice splash and that's it. :)
  • tripod271
    tripod271 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    you can use it in a avocado/tomato salad! I chop 1 avocado and 1 tomato and onions to taste (cilantro can be added too). Some salt to taste and only a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar just mix it all together in a bowl and done. It serves 2 people. Very good!
    Sounds delicious and with summer tomatoes coming, I'm going to try this. So simple, too. Thanks.