Finally...It's working!!!

Options
artickb22
artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
Well, it's been an off and on struggle for me. I'm Kristen, I have been addicted to MFP for quite sometime now but I am finally following through! I've lost just shy of 25 lbs and in the however many years I've been on and off here that is the most I've lost in one time. I've actually stuck with it more than one month...actaully I'm in the 60's as far as days accomplished. I still eat bad some days but rather than just not chart it like I did in the past and jip myself, I chart the bad crap too. I'm finding it's keeping me honest. Why that lesson was so hard to learn I'll never know...lol. I'm just so excited that I've stuck with it this time. Motivation has met me in the middle and we're gonna rock out. :)

Good day to everyone!

Replies

• Nangel07
    Nangel07 Posts: 9
    Options
    Good for you.... with that attitude it can only be up from here. I can't wait to be in your shoes.
    Keep it up!
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! Sometimes it's all about the timing. One day you may not be ready but when you are... watch out! :happy:

Keep up the good work!

Mel
  • RudeGyrl78
    RudeGyrl78 Posts: 21
    Options
    Good for you! Hang in there....and Congrats! I've only been on MFP for 8 days now and lost 7lbs at my 1st weigh-in..didn't think it would work, but I see it does if you stick with it....MFP is also like a mini facebook. I love it because it is a positive site for all with one common goal in mind...to lose the FAT!!!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great job! Be proud and celebrate your successes! I've been doing this for about 100 days and found this site to be addictive.

If you are looking for extra friends to support your journey, feel free to add me. I log in every day.
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well done, you must feel so proud of yourself. We are all cheering for you. Keep it up. You will look back and say "Yay, I did it" I know it's hard sometimes to stay on it and so easy to slip but you will be so pleased you stuck to it.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Great job! Be proud and celebrate your successes! I've been doing this for about 100 days and found this site to be addictive.

I agree ..... addictive, in a GOOD way !
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support!!! Sometimes an addiction is good and charting my food and exercise is the perfect addiction develop!