87lbs lost in 12 months (w/ pics!)

Options

Replies

• Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing journey you had. Congratulations. You look amazing. :)
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    wow! thats awesome results. how did you do it?
  • plumber1957
    Options
    WOW!!! you look great!! I'm going to show my husband this, he wants and needs to lose 70-80 lbs but never follows through. I heard about this site from my cousins friend and thought it would be great for him because of all the support from everyone. Again, Great Job!
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm almost exactly the same (but older...shhh...lol) and I'm hoping to lose about as much as you in the next year. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Jessaustx
    Jessaustx Posts: 130
    Options
    wow - you look incredible, great job!!
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You are beautiful and inspiring!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! :)))
  • MommaSpunk
    MommaSpunk Posts: 113
    Options
    WOnderful job and how I wish it was me!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look fantastic and I love your new figure :)

Well done xxx
  • samanthasuereese
    samanthasuereese Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look simply stunning!!! can i ask, what type of exercises did you do??
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Totally inspirational! How did you do it? Any tips?
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    The hips don't lie :D congratulations on your brilliant transformation
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    You look amazing! ;)
  • Kelmitt
    Kelmitt Posts: 5
    Options
    hi there! I am 22 years old and proud to say that I am officially no longer the "big girl" that I have been my entire life. I started this journey the day i found out I was expecting. i knew this child growing inside me deserved the best mother possible and I knew that meant I needed to make a drastic change.. i wanted to be able to run around with my child and do all the fun things Mommy gets to do! Here we are 13 months later and I have changed from 220 lbs size 18.19 to 133lbs size 3/4! Thank you so much for reading and remember, you can do ANYTHING you set your mind too!

edited3.jpg

edited.jpg

edited2.jpg

What an inspiration! I started at 210 and am looking to reach at least 140 or 130 so your story is definitely one that I hope to mimic someday! Thanks for posting and way to go!!!
  • taraaaal
    taraaaal Posts: 13
    Options
    Your success is so inspiring!!! I feel so pathetic starting just about that 150 mark and not being able to accomplish much... I just feel like I can't do it... but thank you for posting your pictures, because I too am young, and seeing that someone else can do it just proves that I need to push myself a little harder.

You look rockin' !
  • melissadw76
    Options
    beautiful!! thanks for your inspiration!
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    awesome!
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for your inspiration!
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!