i came back

Options
:indifferent: This isn't my first time using MFP but i haven't used it in over a year. since then I have been married and had baby #2. So i have a 2 yr old girl and a 6 week old boy:happy: MFP helped with my baby weight before so i hope i can meet my goals again!
currently 168:blushing:
prebaby 155:grumble:
goal 132

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: This isn't my first time using MFP but i haven't used it in over a year. since then I have been married and had baby #2. So i have a 2 yr old girl and a 6 week old boy:happy: MFP helped with my baby weight before so i hope i can meet my goals again!
    goal 132

Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    Nothing's changed. If you were here before, you know that if you eat in moderation, get some exercise, and drink lots and lots of water, you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
    I always recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them too, in case you need to make better food choices if needed. :smile:
  • KristyO
    KristyO Posts: 126
    Options
    goal 132

Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    Nothing's changed. If you were here before, you know that if you eat in moderation, get some exercise, and drink lots and lots of water, you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
    I always recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them too, in case you need to make better food choices if needed. :smile:

Awesome, idea. I'm going to try that...thanks! :happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Welcome back:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou: