hi from so cal :)

Options
hey everyone, im back and need to keep up.

just wanted to say hello and im here in hopes to find some motivational support because i give up easily and i need to stay focused. i lost 12 lbs last months and gained two back this week (not good) so i need to get back on track. my goal is to weigh 125 so i have about 48 lbs to go... wish me luck because i need it :) thanks.

Replies

• StVal
    StVal Posts: 91
    Options
    Hi there! Fellow So Cal here. Actually, San Diego, but an OC native.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, im back and need to keep up.

just wanted to say hello and im here in hopes to find some motivational support because i give up easily and i need to stay focused. i lost 12 lbs last months and gained two back this week (not good) so i need to get back on track. my goal is to weigh 125 so i have about 48 lbs to go... wish me luck because i need it :) thanks.

Hi, welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    You CAN do it! Moderation and exercise and logging EVERYTHING you're putting in your mouth will "do the trick"! :smile:
  • stormdragon777
    Options
    Welcome SD neighbor! I'm a North County resident myself! You can totally do this, and if you need any support or motivation, just say the word! There are many here including myself who're here to assist. Use all MFP's resources at your disposal! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • achzbro
    achzbro Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, everyone.. My name is ashley i live in SD. I am very excited to lose the lbs i gained being pregnant... This looks like a great site and support group! excited to learn my way around! HI:smile:
  • xglassjaw86x
    Options
    wow. 42 and 43 lbs lost? that is amazing. way to go. :) whats you diet like? im on the special k diet so thats how i lost about 12 lbs in 1 months. i can do it. i know i can its just taking a little while for the energy to kick in lol. do you guys have before and after pictures? i would really like to see your transformations,i know it would definitively get me very motivated.

and thanks for the support everyone. :) it is all appreciated. i started today but did really bad. i know tomorrow will be different for sure. :)