Gluten Free, Sugar Free, and Proud of It!

Hello,
My name is Tamika Nicole and am Gluten Free and Sugar Free. I love eating this way. I don't get sick, my skin is amazing and more importantly I have lost 60 lbs doing this (I lost over 20 before I joined this site). I have been on WW at least 9 times and this is the first time I am actually understanding what I am putting in my mouth. I am so thrilled about it, I have created tons of recipes eating this way. I am a professional singer and I updated my music blog to include stories about food. Check it out when you get some time.

http://www.tamikanicole.com/

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    I am gluten free, not sure what sugar free means. I eat lots of fruit and there is sugar in gluten free breads and cereals, but i don't add sugar to much. Never have. If you are looking for a gluten free buddy then friend me.
  • Lisamba09
    Lisamba09 Posts: 20
    I have also been heavily Gluten Free the past few months. Still trying to totally cut out the sugar (I slip on occassion)
    I have noticed less bloat in my gut, my stomach is flatter, I drop pounds better, I am alert and my mind is sharp and clear, my skin glows and I have more energy!
    Friend me also!
  • Hey Thanks for replying. I don't eat processed sugar at all. I stick to alternatives like Agave, Xylitol, and Stevia. Sometimes I bake with unrefined cane sugar. I cook 98% of my food from scratch which I know is rare.