Congrats!! You look amazing!!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl! Get 'em!!
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story you look Beautiful!
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful to begin with but I understand completely how people treat bigger girls. You are still beautiful with a better self confidence and self esteem! Congratulations! You look great!
  • skb12573
    skb12573 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Desiree, you are beautiful inside and out! Keep up your healthy lifestyle! So amazing and a great inspiration. I wish I would have had a clue when I was 20 years younger! You have a real headstart! Only one body and one life! Treat it right!!!
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful even before your weight loss, but you are even more beautiful now. Keep up the good work. I for one am very proud of you for having the courage and discipline to go after your goals. Congratulations on your continued success!
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So pretty and now so healthy looking. Looking gorgeous girl!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done :-)
  • 5kidsforme
    5kidsforme Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congrats beautiful girl! So proud of you. :flowerforyou:
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job! You were always beautiful, but now you're clearly rocking your new look! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • Purplebfly333
    Purplebfly333 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Desiree, great job! You look amazing. And you're right , the world do treat you differently when you lose weight. People started talking to me all of a sudden. It was like a just arrived on the planet and I have all these people talking to me. Be careful of these
    new so call friends, especially the guys. ( I'm just saying.....):happy:
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    you look great!

congratz on your amazing progress!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations sweetie. You're awesome for taking control of your health and eating better. You're an inspiration for teens to eat right and be healthy! Keep up the good work.:wink:
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :smile:
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Random but. I love your smile! :) Well done!
  • slc150
    slc150 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl! It's awesome that you made the decision to do this now! I wish I would have done that in high school! =-) Good for you!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Looking good and I understand the treating you different, aren't you different? more confidence? more out going? No longer someone who hangs back. They not only see the weight loss they also see the change. I personally would never date a guy who wouldn't look at me before, their loss. Lots of other new guys out there for you to choose from.
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are one beautiful girl!! I love your hair and your legs are KILLER!!
    So glad to hear that you were able to change your lifestyle!!
    Keep up the great work!
  • sharecabowser
    sharecabowser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! 60 lbs in 6 months!!! You are my inspiration, if you can do it then it can do it too. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!