Sad and lonely as heck...

Options
2»

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You've lost 75 lbs, that's awesome! You inspire me - a complete stranger. Get some sleep, I hope tomorrow is better. I'll leave you with a joke my 5 year old tells me every day. Corny as hell, but he tells it like I've never heard it before - everyday. What time to astronauts eat? At LAUNCH time.

knock knock

46 pounds! Boy, am I a slacker. Good for you!

aww thanks... ! .. but you didnt say ´who´s there´ LOL
  • lissymae11
    lissymae11 Posts: 71
    Options
    I've been there too, and I have to say, getting healthy and exercise is definitely the best anti-depressant! So congrats to you for getting that in line! And you have had amazing progress! Just keep going, and remember that tomorrow is always a new day :)
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    who's there ???
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Me too. :(
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    You've lost 75 lbs, that's awesome! You inspire me - a complete stranger. Get some sleep, I hope tomorrow is better. I'll leave you with a joke my 5 year old tells me every day. Corny as hell, but he tells it like I've never heard it before - everyday. What time to astronauts eat? At LAUNCH time.

knock knock

I'm so rude....Who's there?
  • lakrauss
    lakrauss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on accomplishing so much with your weight loss. I am just starting out and your success certainly inspires me. I hope that tomorrow will be brighter but if it still seems overwhelmingly sad please be sure to talk to your doctor or another professional about your feelings because they could be related to depression. If you are not overwhelmed, think about joining a social club which sponsors activities that you might enjoy and get out and meet some people. Also, although I haven't been to any of their functions yet, I recently heard about a group called BBW, otherwise known as Big, Beautiful Women. My former massage therapist and good friend told me about her participation in the group and she seems to have a great time when she goes to their activities. I have not joined the group as they are quite physically active (out dancing and similar) and I am physically limited due to disability. You will be in my prayers.
  • ElizaRoche
    Options

knock knock

old lady
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options

knock knock

old lady
    Old lady who?
  • ElizaRoche
    Options

knock knock

old lady
    Old lady who?

ohhh I didnt know you could yodel!

haha, stupid joke I know, was just trying to cheer up a bit the OP, even tho I doubt she read it :tongue: