Getting Great Results

Hello All!

I am new to myfitnesspal (3-weeks), I must say I am getting great results and I know that it because of this website. My initial weight was 164 lbs. Today, I weight 154 and feel great. My husband was considering getting the lap band for himself but after observing my progress, he has become a member. It is amazing to me how conscience I am about the types and amounts of foods that I am eating.

When we go out and observe others eating habits, we conclude ... can't believe we used to eat that way. Overloading ourselves with non nutrional foods with extremely high calories.

Even if I gain the weight back, this has been an eye opening experience and I will never eat the same way that I have in the past.

Replies

• zeelexhawk
    zeelexhawk Posts: 6 Member
    Hello All!

I am new to myfitnesspal (3-weeks), I must say I am getting great results and I know that it because of this website. My initial weight was 164 lbs. Today, I weight 154 and feel great. My husband was considering getting the lap band for himself but after observing my progress, he has become a member. It is amazing to me how conscience I am about the types and amounts of foods that I am eating.

When we go out and observe others eating habits, we conclude ... can't believe we used to eat that way. Overloading ourselves with non nutrional foods with extremely high calories.

Even if I gain the weight back, this has been an eye opening experience and I will never eat the same way that I have in the past.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    zee! Where have you been hiding? GREAT JOB on your new thinner Z !

I hope your husband will post some of his successes, too. It's good to see the husbands not only being supportive, but joining in. There are some other guys here that I'm sure would like to have a little more testosterone on these feedback pages. But, hey, women rock, and we always find support in each other.

You can BOTH do it!

Keep us posted!!

Cheryl
  • My husband and I joined together. With us talking about what we're eating and working together to eat right and watch our portions, this is the easiest time I've ever had watching both what I eat and making sure I exercise.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Great for you. You are so lucky you have a husband who will do this with you. My husband is so skinny. Keep up the good work.