Tae Bo Anyone?

Options
I was wondering if anyone on here does hte Tae Bo Amped disks? If so How is it working for oyu? I am on my second day.

Replies

• lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone on here does hte Tae Bo Amped disks? If so How is it working for oyu? I am on my second day.
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    I am doing Taebo basic but not the Amped version. So far I have lost 4lbs in 2 weeks. I really enjoy it a lot.
  • lietee
    Options
    thanx for the imput lo i can only manage 30 minutes of the 51 but i am sure i am burning mega calories. Have any ideas as to how many? I am guessing around 420 per half our its pretty intense
  • RowanC
    RowanC Posts: 38
    Options
    I tried Tae Bo for a while, but ended up hurting myself.
    So I switched to rebounding.
    I think it's working better for me.
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    I love doing Tae Bo. For the first month I just did the Basic workout, but now I've moved on to Tae Bo Cardio. I haven't tried the Amped series, but in a few weeks I'll be looking to try a different, more challenging workout, so maybe I'll check that one out.

~Pam
  • cegeland
    Options
    I love Tae Bo the workouts don't seem as long as they are because I find them to be a lot of fun. My wife and I are currently doing the amped series a couple of nights a week after the kids go to bed and we are enjoying it.
  • lietee
    Options
    Have you been loosing any weight? How many calories are you burning?
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    I love billy banks and do his basic boot camp and the new amped.
    I have been loosing weight but my love handles are gone thanks to Billy!
    If you go to,
    www.caloriedperhour.com

They have tae bo and you can select moderate, vigorous or very vigorous to determin how many calories you are burning.

Good luck:happy: