5th day...need some friends :)

Options

Replies

• kat9052
    kat9052 Posts: 6
    Options
    Count me in! Add me! :) MFP Friends = Motivation!!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Friend request sent. I am on day 90 and like having new friends who can motivitate!
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'll be happy to add you =)
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me : )
  • brookew1234
    brookew1234 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I lost 10 pounds but then I gained 4 back. Need some motivation! Add me! Age 18 :)
  • bzmamaof4
    bzmamaof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for positive support is welcome to add me! :)
  • HealthyNatalie1
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add :)
  • abbysmom814
    abbysmom814 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love this place!! It's so great to have the support of people with similar goals. Feel free to add me!
  • jessguz
    jessguz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

i am new to this forum...i guess i need friends too. I heard how good this was through a friend. I'm excited to work towards our goals! woo
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me i they'd like - I know first hand how motivation and accountability can and will help you succeed :)

Shae
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Anyone is invited to add me. I have a lot to lose and enjoy positive attitudes to keep me motivated. I love MFP and hope to track my successes here for a long time to come!!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey! Welcome, happy 5th day. Haha. Feel free to add me, I'm always accepting new friends! I think you'll find yourself quickly addicted to MFP, it's amazing for support and motivation.
  • blueroses_78
    Options
    add me if you'd like :)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! I've been using this site since February and not only have I lost 20lbs. I've changed my entire lifestyle. I used to hate working out and now I love it and can't wait to go to the gym everyday. My food choices have changed drastically. This site definitely works. Feel free to add me. I've found a great, supportive group of friends on here and they have made all the difference. :)
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I am always on here. Anyone can feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    welcome! :)
  • mpaige1969
    mpaige1969 Posts: 52
    Options
    1 week here! sending you a request!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • FiitGiiqrl92
    Options
    Im a great supporter..ADD ME!! :)
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :D Feel free to add me. I've been here just a day, and already ate something I shouldn't. >_> lol Guess I need more friends too. :)

Did you track it and stay within your daily numbers? If so,no reason to beat yourself up for it! (That's my personal philosophy on this whole thing anyway!) I eat what I want - simple as that. I know I'm not the person who's going to give up the stuff I love - nachos, doughnuts, etc.... - for life, so I'm not going to give them up for weight loss either. I'm just learning how to eat all the stuff I love in moderation. And learning that some days those calories just aren't worth it, but maybe on other days, they are. It's about choices! Obviously, what works for me isn't necessarily going to work for you or anyone else, so you'll have to find what works for you!! One thing that I can guarantee isn't going to work, though, is making yourself feel guilty...brush yourself off and get right back on! You'll be fine!!

PS - anyone can feel free to add me - I'm here every day...I track what I eat and I log my exercise and strength training. I'm not perfect, but I'm doing my best!! :smile: