Best feeling in the world when...

Options
I was feeling like crap today when i woke up...had to go for my daily run and was in no mood whatsoever ..the day was just like when you question that why am i doing this whole healthy lifestyle/weight loss journey...like what is the point of it what will i get out of it and all...
feeling like this i still went for my run and did it with no heart like why am i working my butt off when the rest of the world is sleeping...came back still not happy...then i was going through my closet i saw this shirt which was like wayy tight on me a month ago like wayyyy tight...and as i was in the worst mood everrr i was thinking to myself lets try on this shirt and if it still doesnt fit thats it screw thissss wholeee lifestyle il just be a fat slob beacuse im done with it...as you can seee my morning wasnt so bright and sunshine type today :p
anyways wore my shirt and literalllyyyy i was about to scream my shirt was hanging on me and i cannot even express it was just THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD...i lovedd it and thats what made me realize that no matter what happens no matter how worse your day is keep at it ...still exercise eat right and you will love the result...even though i thought that i hadn't changed in any way but the clothes just said it all and thats the only motivation i needed to keep me going...i lovedd it....now i can safely say the worst day has turned out to be not so bad infact im loving it :D...you just have to keep at it and the results are just amazing thats what ill keep reminding myself from now on

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I love when my clothes all fit or when I have to pack away stuff because it is too big instead of too small.

:drinker:
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hang in there (hugs) i know how you feel!