very close to my Goal:)

Options
hi everyone:flowerforyou:
i m very happy that i m very close to my goal n most of the credit goes to MFP n all of u as well i feel very over whelmed to share my happiness to all of u:happy: i just need more and more prayers from u guys n i will pray dat 1 day u guys will share the same happiness which i m sharing :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
"Stay fit stay Hit"

184008.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Yea when I loose another 20 more pounds Ill be singing the same tune...you go girl whoop whoop:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    you guys are all awsome....look at those numbers!
  • abatres7
    abatres7 Posts: 146
    Options
    Very exciting..You can do it!!!:smile:
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    YAY:happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    hi everyone:flowerforyou:
    i m very happy that i m very close to my goal n most of the credit goes to MFP n all of u as well i feel very over whelmed to share my happiness to all of u:happy: i just need more and more prayers from u guys n i will pray dat 1 day u guys will share the same happiness which i m sharing :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    "Stay fit stay Hit"

184008.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I'm not one AT ALL for praying, but, I WILL say a huge congratulations to you for the awesome job you've done!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
    Good job!
    :flowerforyou:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Anny!!! Keep it comin, keep it comin, you can get where YOU want to be!! :smile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    You've got my prayers, sweetie!
    Keep on doing what you're doing! It's getting you to your goal weight! Congratulations!
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll hit your goal soon! :smile:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the great job!!!
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Congrats! We can celebrate when we hit our final goals, however I LOVED your post because it was a reminder to celebrate the journey, and what we have lost so far!
    :flowerforyou:
  • strawberry25shortcake
    Options
    Good Job!!! I am always so happy to see and hear that when you really, really try...no matter how hard it is- you stick with it- you will succeed. And you my dear are a living proof. So proud of you!!! You are almost there:wink:
  • anny
    anny Posts: 27
    Options
    thank u soo much all ov u:flowerforyou: we should always celebrate our happiness:drinker:
    so guys keep rocking :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!