here...againnnnnnn lol

Options
ok. so I tried this site around christmas time, and it was amazing. I have no idea why I gave up. I kept the weight off, but didnt exactly try to lose any more weight. Then I joined back up again, only to quit. Again. Story of my life, and I'm sure plenty of others. I start a diet plan, then just quit. Go back to unhealthy eating..why?! I have no idea.
So here I am (again). I am going to give it everything I have. For real this time.
Oh boy.
Wish me luck =)

Replies

• FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    ok. so I tried this site around christmas time, and it was amazing. I have no idea why I gave up. I kept the weight off, but didnt exactly try to lose any more weight. Then I joined back up again, only to quit. Again. Story of my life, and I'm sure plenty of others. I start a diet plan, then just quit. Go back to unhealthy eating..why?! I have no idea.
    So here I am (again). I am going to give it everything I have. For real this time.
    Oh boy.
    Wish me luck =)

I used to be the same way! I'd last just SO long on a "diet" and then give up. It's because I was "depriving" myself of all the "good stuff" out there! Once I came to MFP and realized that with planning, and watching my numbers and getting lots more exercise, I COULD occasionally have the goodies that I wanted, and STILL lose weight!
    Hopefully you'll find it the same for you, and you WILL stick with it this time and lose the weight that you want to! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Oh boy.
    Wish me luck =)

I used to be the same way! I'd last just SO long on a "diet" and then give up. It's because I was "depriving" myself of all the "good stuff" out there! Once I came to MFP and realized that with planning, and watching my numbers and getting lots more exercise, I COULD occasionally have the goodies that I wanted, and STILL lose weight!
    Hopefully you'll find it the same for you, and you WILL stick with it this time and lose the weight that you want to! :flowerforyou: :smile:

I SECOND THAT LIKE ALWAYS:flowerforyou:
  • christyrodriguez
    Options
    Funny that you wrote this cause I also started again with the site today since last November...:ohwell: Well I'm glad to say that I only gained 8 pounds since then which I didn't think was that bad. Anyways good luck to you and let's stick with it this time. :wink:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you and just about everybody else that diets. story of my life
  • qfrost
    qfrost Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too am back here again. Let's give it our best! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • monicayogima
    Options
    I am here again too. I have not gained any since I was last here but none is lost either. I am also an aerobics instructor and I still don't loose any weight...its all about what you put into your body!!!.... food is just too good...that is why. Today was the first day I REALLY tried. And I did it...so far so good. I am surprised about how much calories I consumed just by snacking because I thought I was hungary when I was really just bored. So here WE go again. good luck to you and good luck to me!!
  • alymarphi
    alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    me too. this is my third time back. i havnt been here for over a year. good luck to all of us yo yo dieters...:smile:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yall can do this promise!!! Stick with it and ya'll will see results!! Good luck
  • ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thanks, everyone!!
    =)
    :flowerforyou: