RED TEAM WEEK 14!

Options
Hey ladies!

So I (again) forgot to weigh-in this morning because I got up super early for work and it just never crossed my mind. Then I worked a 10.5 hour day on my feet the whole time and came home and mowed the lawn and moved mulch, and now I am thoroughly exhausted.

But, I did make a new thread for everyone to post their weights, because it is Monday! :smile:

Hopefully I'll remember to weigh tomorrow before work (hopefully a normal 8 hour day... who knows).

Hope everyone is well....

Replies

• anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Eh we all have those days. Where we roll out of bed walk over to the scale and pass right by...

I am weighing in first, I'm nervous lol... 205 for me this week. How has everyone weekend been?
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I was away for the weekend and just got home at 8, I'll weigh in tomorrow, ouch! LOL!
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    214, again.
  • psychojenn
    Options
    i weighed in yesterday at 191.. i went up 2 pounds =[[
    but after i saw that it knocked me into getting back on track lol

im sooo sore from working out yesterday!!
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    143.5 lbs.
    I have been doing the 30 Day Shred (not every day!) and I'm still on level 1. It seems that every few days a new part of my body goes into shock and I'm in pain. Currently is my right knee. I hate the jumping jacks :devil: and there's also these side lunges that I think are the culprit. Today I substituted the jumping jacks for punches to see if it would help. Also, I'm walking 30 minutes a day on my threadmill, sometimes outside. I live in the country and walk on gravel road. I love being outside and smelling the fresh air, listening to the birds, and watching for deer, but the gravel road (rocks) is a killer and I can't walk as fast.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week. My husband is off this week and it has its pros and cons: pro - I burn extra calories helping him with his "projects". con - he likes to eat a lot f junk and it's always offering :love:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    143.5 lbs.
    I have been doing the 30 Day Shred (not every day!) and I'm still on level 1. It seems that every few days a new part of my body goes into shock and I'm in pain. Currently is my right knee. I hate the jumping jacks :devil: and there's also these side lunges that I think are the culprit. Today I substituted the jumping jacks for punches to see if it would help. Also, I'm walking 30 minutes a day on my threadmill, sometimes outside. I live in the country and walk on gravel road. I love being outside and smelling the fresh air, listening to the birds, and watching for deer, but the gravel road (rocks) is a killer and I can't walk as fast.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week. My husband is off this week and it has its pros and cons: pro - I burn extra calories helping him with his "projects". con - he likes to eat a lot f junk and it's always offering :love:

I too have knee issues with this, I had been walking for my 30 min lunch break and Shredding at night and I could hardly walk. So I've stopped walking on lunch and instead of doing the jumping jacks like you are supposed to I have just been jumping straight up and down (Instead of spreading my feet) and it seems to help. Isn't it frustrating when you are trying your hardest to get in shape but your body doesn't want to co-operate? I feel your pain! Hope you get past it, good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 200. Hopefully soon I'll never have to see the scale start with a 2 again... I'm excited for that.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself, I feel bloated yet it's not my TOM :ohwell: so I'm thinking the scale will be higher than my actual weight is. I will just sit out until next Monday...congrats to everyone that lost and or maintained!!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    So.... I forgot to weigh in again today. Tomorrow morning... possibly. Or maybe I'll just weight until my annoying TOM is over.

Lizagna - 200 is awesome! Way to go! Next week I'll be anticipating a 1 in the hundreds place. :wink:

And everyone else, fabulous job for loss/maintenance.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    177 this morning. :bigsmile:

Now I don't regret working 9 hours on Sunday, 10 hours on Monday, and 9 hours yesterday where i was continually on my feet and moving around. Too bad I can't work everyday! haha
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    i went up a little but oh well

122.8 ( i didnt get to weigh myself monday because we were extremely busy at the kennel)

suprisingly i feel a little happy today.
    my ex posted pics of him kissing his new g/f already. At first i thought she was prettier than me..guess not. I'm skinnier too lol
  • JWalker514
    Options
    Didnt weigh in this week, my brother doesn't have a scale. I have been slacking anyways. I am actually temped to just step it up, not weigh in for a while and see what happens,, but go by measurements and how my clothes fit.... I dont know, I really need to get back on this though. Hubby will be home in 3 months or so!!!! So I gotta look hot for his homecoming! ahhhhhhh:devil:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    I kept forgetting to weigh in. I weighed yesterday before I went to work and it was like 273 or 274, but I was also all decked out in my work clothes and shoes. So I figured that would be 2, maybe 3 pounds. Then I weighed just a few minutes ago and it said 267. So I'm not sure what I weigh! lol. I don't know how I would have only gained 2 pounds in the last few weeks when I have eaten nothing but crap! So I guess I'll go with 267 this week, and if I show a gain again next week, I'll know I should have gone with the other number!! :laugh:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I
    Here is my weigh in for week 14
    Week 1 - 163
    Week 2 - 162
    Week 3 - 161
    Week 4 - No Weigh-In
    Week 5 - 158
    Week 6 - 157
    Week 7 - 156
    Week 8 - 155
    Week 9 - 153
    Week 10 - 152
    Week 11 - 152
    Week 12 - No Weigh-In
    Week 13 - 150
    Week 14 - 150

Well, I am back from my vacation. As soon as I got home I ran to the scale to see how much weight I had gained. I was very surprised to see that I had not gained anything!! I made sure to only drink water where ever we went and I was able to get a few runs in while we were away. I am super pumped and I KNOW that I will break into the 140's next week!! I hope that everyone has a great week!!

-Mack
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    I need to vent:

My husband is home this week and I have been eating more than ususal. To counter act this extra eating, i have been working out more. He's "annoyed" and said that all I care about is looking good and not spend time with him. But seriously, the last three days all he's done is watch movies back-to-back and i can't handle the inactivity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode:

Okay, I feel better now :bigsmile:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    The summer is killing me... slowly. I'm seriously at my wit's end. Can I last 19 more days with my dysfunctional family? :grumble:

Today, I over-ate for the first time in a while. But I don't mind.
    I haven't been to the gym since the beginning of July, but I have been getting exercise in. Not as much, but some.
    But it's kind of like I don't even care anymore.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm not looking forward to mondays weigh-in. My inner thigh had this bump thing and I thought it was from chafing. Well it got really swollen and I finally went to the ER last night. They cut open the bump and let it bleed and pus out... so gross. Anywho - here I sit, haven't been able to workout in 4 days and I dunno how many days it will be before I'm healed up and able to workout again. :cry: :sad:

On a lighter note - I did see the scale at 199 this week! Hope I can keep it 199-200 while I'm healing.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    I made a week 15 post. Weigh-in day! :)