Ha! Double giggle
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Gonna show her my "O" face....OH OH OHHHHH
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean.
  • quink77
    quink77 Posts: 91
    Options
    My ex-husband.

It's like you're reading my mind...
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    So my favorite scene in that movie is when they take the fax machine out into the woods and beat it with baseball bats. That is what I would like to do with my stubborn, slow, difficult, hypersensitive desktop computer right now!

Any office equipment (or just general fixtures of laziness) that you would like to take out back and beat with a baseball bat?

I got laid off in 2009 and had a massive laid off party. My best friend who still worked there stole a computer monitor and let me go hulk on it behind the bar that evening. Was perhaps the most fun I've had...ever.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    As long as I the song "Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta" is playing, I'm in!
  • Bheller234
    Bheller234 Posts: 150
    Options
    Before i got a new computer at work i would play the fax machine video and tell my computer this is what was going to happen to it if it didn't work for me...oddly it would start working right for about 10 minutes!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Before i got a new computer at work i would play the fax machine video and tell my computer this is what was going to happen to it if it didn't work for me...oddly it would start working right for about 10 minutes!

LOL! Maybe I need to try this. I've rebooted 3 times today!!