My turn!!!

Hey everyone, my name is Samantha I'm 25 5'2 and a single mom. My journey has been a long one but I'm at my healthiest now. I reached my highest weight of 245lbs when I was pregnant with my son in 2008. I dropped 20lbs after having him, which meant I only gained 20lbs with water and baby the rest was POOR eating habits. All I craved was ice cream and twix bars when I was pregnant, I did go through a brief moment when I couldnt get enough organges or honey nut cheerios but for the most part I was eating junk sad to say. So I stayed around 190 for a long time. Earlier this year I dropped down to 165lbs but sadly started eating a lot of bread and no such good things so here I am now at 175. I am losing inches so what the scale says isnt bothering me as long as I see progress on that plastic yellow measuring tape!!! Heres my before and afters and hopefully soon I'll reach my goal weight between 140-150 and I'll post more!!!
transformation.png

Replies

• peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    You are doing a great job and you can really see the changes! Keep it up and we will see those last photos in no time. Congrats!

On a side note, I think I must be nuts, when I was pregnant with my first son, all I craved was spinach - literally could not shove enough of it into my face. With my second, it was cabbage! I really lucked out there! I did it totally backwards, lost weight with pregnancies and then gained weight when I breastfed. What a doof!

You look great!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    You're looking great, keep up the fabulous work!
  • themissusc
    themissusc Posts: 20
    Great job,keep it up !! :flowerforyou:

with my third i craved king sized snickers bars....had to be the king sized ones :ohwell:
  • SBecken87
    SBecken87 Posts: 48
    thanks guys lol and thats really funny about the snicker bar haha we are so weird when we're pregnant!!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!