Can you see a difference? PICS

Options
Hey all! I just took another progress picture after losing another 10lbs. BUT, I really don't see much of a difference. I am focusing on my belly area because that is the only trouble spot I have at the moment! After 2 kids in the past 3.5 years it was getting out of control LOL! Everything else is toned and tightened! I can kind of see a little difference in the lower part of my belly but nothing that screams 10lbs LOL! What do you guys think? Should I add more strength work into my routine? I am running around 5-7 miles 5 days a week and doing strength 4 times a week. BTW I am 5'5". The first picture is after losing 20 lbs! The last pic I just took yesterday. The pics are from different distances so maybe it throws it off.

160lbs
newr-1.jpg

150lbs
2a3d624b.jpg

Replies

• PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. It is not a ton but is noticeable.
  • aktigerlitwin
    aktigerlitwin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can see a little more sculpting round the pelvic bone specifically, however, for having two kids and such... You are amazing lol
  • wtsteede
    wtsteede Posts: 4
    Options
    Look at your pictures upside down if you are having trouble noticing a difference.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Yes I can you can tell you are getting a better toned mid section and more muscle than the fat. But you looked great from the beginning it just keeps getting better as far as I see. Keep it up
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    your arms look a lot smaller
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    yes you look more toned :)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to tell but you look great!
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Did you get a haircut?
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, great job!

Your before belly looks like mine now (it actually might be a tad smaller, haha) and your after is where I want to be!

I see that you're running a lot - much more than I am ATM. I also haven't incorporated strength training to my workouts, though I know I should, especially seeing your results.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I can never spot a difference of only 10 lbs sorry, but on the positive side you look fine in both pics.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    You did a complete 180!

:)
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I can see a little difference - there is a bit more definition near your hip bones!