MELALEUCA vitamins?

Options
2»

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Oy... another stay at home mom MLM business. It's the same husband's $50 bill being passed around the block - just don't be the sucker at the end of the gravy train lol
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I read Metallica vitamins at first glance. LOL
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I read Metallica vitamins at first glance. LOL

Me too haha. And just saw that it's >1yr old :grumble:
  • cbestcounts
    cbestcounts Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I was wondering about those also "nutritional supplements" I saw and felt curious so I looked up the Frieburg Study actual lab test with results in the very first hour and the double patents. I am became convince I was going to use them as well as get the other toxins that block wellness.( I was pronounced normal and no longer having breast cancer without chemo or radiation or dangerous prescriptions so removing poisons and toxins sounded good to me).
    I gave them a 60 day try as well as other items for my health and I do feel better, They did make a difference for me ( I even rest better). Oh yes we had spent loads of money here and there to get a bottle of this and that,, We are getting now taking very Higher Quality, daily packets, at a better price and it does make since to us to shop with them, We both simply changed stores,,, and are not spending new money, I personally have had less Plateaus loosing weight and I am 63 and needed to loose 100 pounds because my structure could not handle the stress ( like what happens to any vehicle or building they all have pound limits).