Same Weight

Options
I'm about to loose my mind with the weight lost issue.
I have been weighing about the same for the past 2 years.
I workout almost everyday. I'm just over doing it ? I have been
trying to lose 30lbs for 2 years. I think this sight just may do the
trick. I'm obviously over doing IT!!!

Replies

• Nanpoodle
    Nanpoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome Anetria! You will love this website. It has the best on-line calorie counter and that seems to be the best way for me to lose weight. I too am tired of those extra pounds hanging around these past years. When I feel like eating and I don't need to, I read the success stories or others to avoid food. Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    We all know how you feel.:smile: Once you start keeping your calorie count you will see why you aren't losing the weight. Be honest and record every bite. I am constantly losing and gaining the same 5-10 lbs. I feel confident that this site will help me overcome the "yo-yoing".:blushing: Good luck.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: