Hello All!

Options
I am really digging the food diary here. A tad shocking how it all adds up. Sometimes you think you hardly eat all day, so then you feel justified eating "junk". Now that I have to track what I eat and see what is left for the day...not so much! :laugh: I have been really working at eating more whole foods, and fruits, and drinking more water for the last month or so. This site is really going to be help me achieve my goal of being in the best shape of my life at 45!

Goal #1 - I am going whitewater rafting September 12th for the first time (4 days after my 45th Birthday!) and I want to be a little lighter when I jump in that wetsuit! :bigsmile:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I am really digging the food diary here. A tad shocking how it all adds up. Sometimes you think you hardly eat all day, so then you feel justified eating "junk". Now that I have to track what I eat and see what is left for the day...not so much! :laugh: I have been really working at eating more whole foods, and fruits, and drinking more water for the last month or so. This site is really going to be help me achieve my goal of being in the best shape of my life at 45!

Goal #1 - I am going whitewater rafting September 12th for the first time (4 days after my 45th Birthday!) and I want to be a little lighter when I jump in that wetsuit! :bigsmile:

With MFP, you WILL be a LOT lighter when you jump into that wet suit! This site is fantastic! :love:
    Best of luck to you. :smile:
  • Ladynotary
    Options
    I agree, just started using it yesterday and WOW...the calories add up fast! But glad I found this site...I think this is going to keep me in line so I can lose the last of the ugly pounds!!:bigsmile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    The food diary is a real eye opener! What a wonderful tool to educate yourself about what and how much you're eating!

Welcome to this place, you'll love the knowledge you can gain and the support!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: