funny weight loss results

Options
LunaPhaedra
LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
i'm a bit of math nerd, so when i get bored i find excuses to do number crunches for fun. as such, a few minutes ago i decided to calculate how my weight loss has been so far along this road. here's what i found:

days using mfp - 106 days
total weight lost - 10.6 lbs

it's not that big a loss compared to what it should be, but as a math lover, i found these results to be hilarious.

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    SUPER!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Glad you found the humor.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i was equally geeked the day my weight lost was exactly the starting weight backwards!
  • ammaduro
    ammaduro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A loss is a loss and yes pretty cool how that happened
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Days using MFP-107

Pounds lost using MFP-43.1
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I totally get you. I just passed the 38 week mark since starting. Weight lost during that time: 38 pounds. Do you work out on machines? If so, do you play with the readouts as you work? I do. I often notice when numbers align, as one to one (ex: Time: 14.30; calories burned: 143; or multiples: distance: 2.35; calories: 470) etc.
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I totally get you. I just passed the 38 week mark since starting. Weight lost during that time: 38 pounds. Do you work out on machines? If so, do you play with the readouts as you work? I do. I often notice when numbers align, as one to one (ex: Time: 14.30; calories burned: 143; or multiples: distance: 2.35; calories: 470) etc.

i haven't worked out in a loooooooong time. but ya, i always did whenever i went to work out. i remember once i went bowling with friends the top three people scored 169, 121, and 100. i thought it was brilliant! ...the others didn't get it :(
  • Casey45
    Options

i haven't worked out in a loooooooong time. but ya, i always did whenever i went to work out. i remember once i went bowling with friends the top three people scored 169, 121, and 100. i thought it was brilliant! ...the others didn't get it :(

Pretty good. But 169, 144, 121 would have been better! :)
  • Casey45
    Options
    oops
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!