Wow so glad I found this site!

Options
2»

Replies

• BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing:) feel free to add me if you want some support (and honestly vice versa - we ALL need support to do this, but we are in it together on here!)
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    .•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° ŴẸĹČỖϻẸ °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•.
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I was debating on joinin weight watchers and turned to MFP first. Its only been two weeks but I'm really glad I joined. I have weight from two pregnanices to lose. My youngest is 7 months and I really want to get moving. I want to have a 3rd child some day and would like to be in tip top shape for that!! I had much more aches and pains with the second one, particularly pelvic floor pain and low back pain. Please add me as a friend for support.
  • hegiahazman
    hegiahazman Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. You get more support here than you do in weight watchers and this you can do from your home. I too look forward to becoming one of those people inspiring others. I have to keep reminding myself...take baby steps... and never give up!!
  • MommaK0128
    Options
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome! This site just keeps getting better the more I find out about it... I didn't even know it was kind of like facebook until after I made this thread. Awesome, Wow, so much motivation and support - I love it!