Just Joined, College Student on a Budget, ADD ME!!:)

Options
Hi! I'm 22 and on my last year of college, need to look great for my graduation next May!:) Would like to build a positive support system, so that everyone benefits not just me!

Need motivators and friends! :D

Replies

• McguireM4
    McguireM4 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! I just graduated college and am doing the whole real-world thing for the first time :) Feel free to add me!

Totally understand the budget thing, lol... Right now, though, fruits and veggies are super cheap because a lot of them are in season. I'm loving all the summer food!
  • julienib
    julienib Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just graduated too and am starting graduate school in the fall...Never a better time to reinvent myself!

I could need some motivators and friends too, feel free to add me :)
  • lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm also graduating next May!
    I just recently moved out into an apartment for the first time, so it will be interesting maintaining a budget and cooking my own food.
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • eaepright
    eaepright Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am just starting and I am definitely on a tighter budget. I also work with food allthe time so I could use some support. Feel free to add me!
  • sarahmayville1992
    Options
    20 year old college student as well! 3 year not nearly as close to the real world as you two are!!!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    This is how MFP works
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/help/faq/3-how-does-myfitnesspal-work

And Tips for Newbies
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/470367-tips-for-newbies
    You have many people here ready to lend support, answer qustions and discuss any challenges.
    You can do this.

All Is Possible!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while, but fell ff the wagon. I'm back on now, so if you'd like to add me, I'll be your friend!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 19 in a fortnight, and I'm moving out to university/college next year! So if that counts, hahaha. :blushing:

Random question, has it been hard to learn to budget yourselves, considering most have done it already? I'm not panicking about it but I suppose I need to give it more thought! Thanks in advance. :smile:
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    I actually start my second year of college this fall. Feel free to add! :D
  • mrlraider
    mrlraider Posts: 2
    Options
    im in college too and just joined a week or so ago, feel free to add me as well :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm graduating in December, and turning 21 in January. Feel free to add me as well :) I figured getting ready to join the real world plus turning 21 soon(ish) that I should work on a lifestyle for the rest of my life.
  • hayleeannie
    hayleeannie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also 22 and a college student! I'm working on developing healthy habits for life. Lets be friends!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a 19 year old new uni student on a small budget of 265 per fortnight.
    I moved back in with my parents though, so I don't really have to pay much except my own food, transport and text books/stationary. I know how living on a budget is :grumble:
  • rosaline1191
    rosaline1191 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also a student, life on a budget sucks. I just spent $40 on groceries today and I felt like crying :) Anyway I added you!
  • sagj
    sagj Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • ajsama
    ajsama Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 years old and I'll be entering my last year of college myself in the fall. Definitely adding you. :)

Everyone else, feel free to add me too!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am almost 19 =) and I start my second year of college in August ^^ Feel free to add me! Anyone!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Im graduating next May as well!
  • SusuAtta
    SusuAtta Posts: 56
    Options
    Eeeeeepppp! I'm on my way to college (a very big and scary college, I must say) this August, so although I'm not a graduate, I'll still be on a tight budget! Feel free to add me :laugh: