True Blood

Options

Replies

• angie_sample
    angie_sample Posts: 190
    Options
    I CANT WAIT!! Already got it recording so i can watch the episodes more than once. I love me some Eric!!
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan of the Sookie Stackhouse novels... and while I do enjoy the show, they have changed SO many things that sometimes i get upset, lol, some changes are good and some just... are not...

We always watch the show, and I try to appreciate them as seperate entities, but sometimes its hard, Charlaine Harris is such a great writer and sometimes I think the HBO writers have messed up on their choices.

All-in-all... count me in, I will be watching season 5 :)
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for True blood to start back up! :bigsmile:
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It's times like this that I wish I had HBO! I've got Season 1 on DVD and have watched Seasons 2-3 online...I think I missed 4!

Love the books too!
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I am really, really excited about the new season of True Blood. I am sorry to have to wait months to see more Game of Thrones, but True Blood is always exciting(and sexy).
  • jeanniebspurs
    jeanniebspurs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm eric! Lol we dont get it here until months after u :( its my favourite show ever!

:smile:
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Catching up on Season 4. I have to say that a vulnerable Eric is quite appealing!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Meeee!!! And you had me with the first pic. No further scrolling needed :)

I KNEW i liked you for a reason!! :wink: Eric's sexy body can't be on my tv screen fast enough! We get a free preview of HBO this weekend but i think i'm just going to suck it up (no pun intended :bigsmile: ) and subscribe to it now!!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    I cannot wait to see eric. *drools*

drools as well and fans face!
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have never watched, but I always appreciate some eye candy. What women wouldn't. i don't get HBO
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else as excited as I am for season 5 starting this sunday!?! Here is a little eye candy to get us through until then....

eric.jpg

bill.jpg

alcide.jpg

sookie.jpg

I didn't know it was coming back. Thank you so much for posting this deliciousness!
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I haven't even seen season 4 because I don't have HBO. Anyone know if there's anywhere online to watch season 4?

Weird to see shaved armpits on pic #1. :)
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Errriiicccc!!!

Mmmm one super hot Swede!
    These days with the plot going so ****e, I basically watch it for him alone!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan of the Sookie Stackhouse novels... and while I do enjoy the show, they have changed SO many things that sometimes i get upset, lol, some changes are good and some just... are not...

We always watch the show, and I try to appreciate them as seperate entities, but sometimes its hard, Charlaine Harris is such a great writer and sometimes I think the HBO writers have messed up on their choices.

All-in-all... count me in, I will be watching season 5 :)

This is how I feel. I like the show and sometimes don't like the show but I seem to get stuck and can't pull away at the same time. I do love the eye candy on the show though, especially Eric/Alex, Alcide/Joe, Jason/Ryan and Sam! I'll be watching.
  • mrsmerrithew
    mrsmerrithew Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to see eric. *drools*

drools as well and fans face!

Heyyy.. you wenches get your own Eric. He's all mine. Ha.
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Meeee!!! And you had me with the first pic. No further scrolling needed :)

same here. Eric is yum!!!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Yeah baby I just got my e-mail confirmation - HBO part of service, LOL...

I am such a spoiled brat...
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So True Blood is like Twilight for adults ?