Hello all! newbie here, excited for the support!

Options
Hi all- i just joined 3 days ago- i had my second baby 8 weeks ago, and am at 218. this is the weight i was stuck at for a year and a half after my first kid was born before becoming preg again. my goal weight is 185 which i have maintained for years as a single -- but now its 10 times harder to lose because i'm breastfeeding, and always exhausted and craving a sugar pick me up!
in short, i need support in order to keep focused on healthy eating and exercising. Looking fwd to using this site and meeting new friends!! :)

Replies

• bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I know how you feel. I have two little ones and never lost weight before the second one came along! I nursed both and gained with both. I was led astray with all those peeps that lost tons by breastfeeding. Of course I made some bad food choices along the way. I really want to lose this weight but continue to provide for my baby, please add me as a friend for mutual support!
  • DebAndy
    DebAndy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am also somewhat new... fuddling along... hope we can encourage each other along the way :smile: