Good Place to Purchase Healthy Food in Bulk

Options
Wecandothis
Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
I went searching for a place to buy cardamom and quinola - because it seemed expensive to me and sometimes hard to find in the grocery store.

I found this place on the net, that I've used a couple of times now, and their prices and service is great.

http://www.bulkfoods.com/

The user interface is not very appealing, visually nor is the navigation intuitive. But the products, prices, and quality of the food stuffs I've gotten from them is fantastic.

They have a wonderful collection of bulk grains, and rice, spices, seeds and nuts. I got some beautiful black sesame, and flax seeds from there ground or un-ground!

And for you clean eaters, they have an organic section with rice protein powder, dates, spouting alfalfa, vanilla beans... well the list goes on and on.

But you have to be careful because you can also get some really crappy things - candy and stuff loaded with Sodium

Anyway I was very excited about finding this place and thought I might share the web address of where I get some of these hard to find items that I want to include in my diet.