40lbs to loose

Options
Heey :D
does anyone else want to loose 40lb??
i started with 50lb to loose and im feeling the solitude right now.
i hope someone with the same ambitions will be there to report back to or help with motivation!
i want to loose as much of this as i can before 2013, as ambitious as this sounds, that is equivalent to 1.3lb per week which is very reasonable

Replies

• jealous_loser
    Options
    I am looking to lose 40 total. I am down 10 already. I would love to have more people to cheer me on and to cheer on :)
  • Karishma1996
    Options
    great :)
  • vdubteach23
    Options
    I am in the same boat. My husband and I are wanting to starts family soon and I want to be as close to my goal weight and in a healthy routine before that happens. I've got 40 more to go. I'm a teacher and look forward to getting my butt in shape during the summer. Love to motivate and have support from others.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Ideally I would love to lose 40.... that is my long term goal. When I get there, I will be at my high school weight.
  • dawn120604
    dawn120604 Posts: 14
    Options
    I would like to loose 50 pounds....only been here for 2 weeks and I've already lost 5 pounds. Would love to make some friends on here for support and also to give support.
  • goodbyerachel
    Options
    Trying to lose my Freshmen 40 (and I thought Freshmen 15 was bad :/) ! Dorm food is the worst for healthy eating.
  • Karishma1996
    Options
    how far does everyone have to go now? :)
  • pamnjeromy
    pamnjeromy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OH It's my dream to lose 40 pounds, then I would be back to my pre-baby weight despite my daughter being 7 years old. Still have hope! I've lost 5 lbs already and still need 40 more!!
  • ruberry66
    ruberry66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It would be my dream as well!! I hope to lose 40lbs, but if I can only get 30lbs off, I'll be happy!!
  • kolakross
    kolakross Posts: 39
    Options
    The goal when I started was to loose at least 44 pounds, and I'm already down 17. :)
  • Karishma1996
    Options
    good job!
  • ruberry66
    ruberry66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Keep up the great work! I've been very slow about getting the weight off and just this week I've been dedicated and ready to get it back off for good!!
  • 4UrPb8vo
    4UrPb8vo Posts: 7
    Options
    Purely from this site alone and no real exercise in a sedentary job Ive almost lost 30lbs in 4months... my settings are 1lbs a week.

Again no exercise and sedentary job/life.. since Ive started walking for lunch and riding/running my weight loss has doubled.. this goal of yours is 100% obtainable!
  • l6owen
    l6owen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same.. put on 40lb at my first year of university! Im feeling good about being on a diet with this site, ive been dieting a week and normally i would have given in in the first day!
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 30-40 right now. Haven't weighed myself in a while though so that is just a rough estimate.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    I'm shooting to lose almost that much. I'm in. feel free to add me
    Would love to lose it b4 2013 as well but im not dead set on that. anything b4 2013 is great for me anyway
  • kbarnick
    kbarnick Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm looking to loose around 40 lbs in total. I'm working on loosing around 15 more by my wedding at the end of the summer. Haven't worked out my weight goals past that yet though. So far I have lost 5.
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose between 30 - 40 lbs. Since the first of the year I have lost 13 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend - I do try to encourage as I am highly motivated right now. I am seeing some changes with my body and feeling good.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    i have already lost 32 got 40ish more to go, will send you a FR! And lets get thiws done by 2013 :)