Badfish
    Doin Time
    And for the hardcore fans.... A Perfect World

rivers of babylon by a LONGSHOT

Nice!
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    this thread is inspiring me to dig out my sublime cd's!!! :)
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    When I was three my dad and I used to sing What I Got every time it came on the radio. So that one will always have a squishy place for me. ♥ Badfish and Smoke Two Joints are a better description of my current life.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I have to be straight up it drives me crazy that they only play a few sublime songs on the radio, like the tip of the friggin iceberg. I never ever get tired of listening to sublime, it stays in my cd player, I might rest for a month or two but then I am right back.

Chica Mi Tipo is another one of my fav sublime songs although honestly they are all great. His voice oh my god............am I right ladies?
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    I have to be straight up it drives me crazy that they only play a few sublime songs on the radio, like the tip of the friggin iceberg. I never ever get tired of listening to sublime, it stays in my cd player, I might rest for a month or two but then I am right back.

Chica Mi Tipo is another one of my fav sublime songs although honestly they are all great. His voice oh my god............am I right ladies?

you are SO right!!!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    rivers of babylon by a LONGSHOT

winner!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    LOVE the accoustic album the most :) Some of my absolute faves over all though are bad fish, 5446 ball and chain, and Pool Shark

def my fave...

"bradley & friends", right?
    album still gives me goosebumps and makes me sad.

me as well!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i cant just pick one thats my issue lmao i love all their albums so good lol
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Hope
    STP