I did it!! My Insanity Results with pics

Options
I had a baby in August of 2011 and I've been working on getting off the baby weight. Insanity and MFP have helped tremendously. I still have a little ways to go but I am closer to my goal.

I started Insanity on 4/1/12

9 weeks later I finished the program with 16 lbs. lost, 22 inches gone & my BMI dropped 7 points and is now in the "acceptable" category along with my Body Fat %. Not to mention, my fitness level is so much better. When I run, I feel like I can go forever.

BEFORE 4/1/12

4-1-12.jpg

AFTER 6/5/12

0605121457_0001.jpg

Replies

• Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! You look incredible!! What an inspiration!! Great job!!!!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! Keep up the great work! You look awesome! check out those guns! ;-P
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!
  • miksmomma2011
    miksmomma2011 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    forgot to post side views. Black swimsuit 4/1/12. Blue suit 6/5/12.

side4-1-12.jpg

MitchWedding021.jpg

MitchWedding020.jpg
  • trout3063
    trout3063 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    DOH! I can't see the pics here at work, but I'm excited for you!!! Great job...78 lbs total is amazing!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Well, dang, Woman, look at you and your bad self!! You have done a fabuloso job!!

:flowerforyou:
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! You look great!!!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! That is an awesome amount to lose! You have a gorgeous shape! keep it up:flowerforyou: .
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    SERIOUS MOTIVATION

I started Insanity last week and I'm loving it. Hope my results are as good as yours!
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What great results!! You look mahvaloss
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing, great job...
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    HOLY *kitten*! WHAT a change, you look fantastic!! I'm about to start Insanity soon, so this gives me hope! :flowerforyou:
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Very nice results! I am on month two of insanity and I LOVE IT!!!

Great job!!!
  • izzy2224
    izzy2224 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Love the bikini - where did you find it?
  • nbsambucca
    nbsambucca Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    motivation is what you are!!! Im in the last month of P09X, going to start Insanity in July....and DAMN you look great!!! I wanna be able to post something juuuuuuuuuust like this when Im done!!! you should be proud of yourself :)
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great - Congratulations!!
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! WTG!
  • melbatoastrox
    Options
    Damn! WTG! Great job!

I've really been wanting to do Insanity, but I live in a coop with a cranky downstairs neighbor. Do you think that I'd be able to do it without really disrupting him?
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Damn! WTG! Great job!

I've really been wanting to do Insanity, but I live in a coop with a cranky downstairs neighbor. Do you think that I'd be able to do it without really disrupting him?
    I think you'd be ok. I thought I was going to have issues with the jumping being too loud or rough on the floors, but so far I haven't disrupted anyone in the house. I also work out in basically a little 5 by 5 square because my room is so tiny.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job. You look super.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!