Trying to lose weight to get back to where I was satisfied!!

Options
kgprice11
kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
I am trying to get back to a weight that I previously weighed as seen in the picture below: (weighed 180)
I have been running/jogging 2-3 miles every other day. I weigh 195-198 lbs which aint too bad but I am not happy.

197847_1014828379674_4135_n.jpg

**Im the one on the right.

74018_459503937632_2683075_n.jpg

**Me on the left

35718_416989607632_8277778_n.jpg

**Me at 180 lbs.

HOPING TO Get back to this weight soon!!

Comments and questions are greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• notpregnant23
    notpregnant23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    well first off good luck on your journey. if you stick your mind to it you'll be able to accomplish anything. :) maybe drinking the recommended 8 glasses of water or more might help and have you considered weight lifting? also being within your calorie range should help too. feel free to add me. :)
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    well first off good luck on your journey. if you stick your mind to it you'll be able to accomplish anything. :) maybe drinking the recommended 8 glasses of water or more might help and have you considered weight lifting? also being within your calorie range should help too. feel free to add me. :)

I already lift weights. hahah thanks for the comment I appreciate the considerations. I played football and baseball so I have an athletic/motivated workout routine (sort of)
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    Honestly I would just say keep up the good work! Staying active and lifting weights will get you where you wanna be.

Good Luck :D
  • ojosazules09
    ojosazules09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good luck getting to your goal! Sounds like you aren't too far off! Moderate calorie counting, and then just keeping up your exercise. Have you tried interval running or HIIT?
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    question do you keep up with your protein count ? Ive noticed over the years when i watch my my carbs(Pasta Beer & Vodka) & fast food, then add more protein to my diet I tend to shed weight fast but I dont ever keep up with that diet. So I get comfy and in a couple of years im back where i started, so Im on here again trying to learn lifestyle changes not just quick fixes but honestly for a guy with an active lifestyle that it is a great choice to add if its not already there.

hope this helps!! good luck on your journey to get satisfied.
  • ANDREA0108
    ANDREA0108 Posts: 28
    Options
    welcome! add me if you like, support is is a big part in the weight lost journey!