Vacation.....

Options
Well, I just returned from vacation and it is so hard getting back on this. Anyone else ever have this
problem. I was so motivated before I left. Lost 10lbs. But nowI splurged all last week.. Any suggestions??

Replies

• ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    I am going on vacation in a couple of weeks, and will be gone for two weeks. I am very worried about the same thing. Looking forward to seeing some answers from others.

Sorry you are having a rough time right now. Hopefully once you force yourself back into the routine for a day or two, or a week or two - you will be back in stride.

Good LUCK!!!! Just remember you have been doing an awesome job, and it is all worth the effort - you are worth the effort!!!!!!
  • alm1104
    alm1104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will also be going on vacation next week. I'm staying with a friend who's also on MFP, but regardless of that, I know realistically that we'll be eating out, so I'll definitely be consuming more calories than I would if I was home.

But whatever happens on vacation, remember that it's only 1 week of your whole life and don't let it ruin any progress you've made, or motivation you had prior to going. I know it's easier said than done, trust me. I always gain a few pounds on vacation, but the biggest thing to remember is that it's not over. Just a minor setback that you'll recover from :-)

Refocus and do your best.