Honey I'm home ;-)

CarmenSantiago
CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey kids, I've been away for awhile. I know you all missed me so I'm just here to say I'm back and there isn't anything to be alarmed about. Nothing to see here, move along. LOL

I have been on vacation. Just spent the last 10 days in sunny Florida. Don't lynch me I would have taken ya'll had there been room. There is plenty of beach for all of us! It was so relaxing and I am totally uninspired to be back to work and reality. :yawn:

I gained about 9 pound while I was on vacation. :noway: It doesn't bother me all that much. I had a great time and though I had my laptop with me and computer access I was more interested in being out and about then keeping track of everything. I did try not to go overboard at any time. Though I was always going I didn't really get my aerobic work outs in so I know once I get back into the swing of things the weight will go back down.

Need all your positive vibes as it is HARD to get back on track. Slow and steady today. Drinking my water, chewing gum, no snacking.

Have a great day everyone. It's wonderful to see all your smiling faces after being gone. :smooched:

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    you can do it carmen!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Welcome back!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful time! I doubt that you really gained 9 lbs, it's probably just water!!!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    I was wondering where in the world you went! :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.