Hi! Just got here.

Options
Hello everyone. I am glad to be a part of this community, thanks to my friend suzieq08. I used to weigh about 350 pounds. I lost a lot of that, but I needed something to jumpstart the weightloss again, so here I am! I weigh 245 pounds and I am in no way ashamed to say that. We are here to help each other and so I have to be honest with myself and with others about that number. Anyway, I am proud of the work I've done so far! I hope I can make lots of new friends on here and help many people who struggle with emotional eating as I have (although I must say, I have not binged in years). So, here I go...Oh and one thing I hope you all realize -- NEVER let a number on a scale define who you REALLY are because you're AMAZING!!!

Replies

• pamtram
    pamtram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations on your weight loss - fantastic. Sounds like you are proud of yourself and you should be. What a great accomplishment.

I have lost 63 pounds and only have a few vanity pounds to go.

Welcome
  • jmart53
    jmart53 Posts: 47
    Options
    What a great attitude you have. Please feel free to friend me. I joined in Nov. but actually just started again 4 weeks ago. I love the site and the people on it. I wish you the very best in your weight lose journey. Good luck to you.